top of page
Place your bid as a comment below.
Your bid should be higher than the current highest bid displayed below.
Bid as many times as you want.
Please do not post questions, comments, or concerns below.
1. Bids can be placed as a Guest or you are welcome to Log In as a member.
2. MEMBER BIDS: Bids must be formatted as $XX
- Log into the MPS PTO website with the email and password you used to sign up (this is not the directory site)
3. GUEST BIDS: Bids must be formatted as $XX || Parent First name Lastname || oldest child's grade
Example - $25 Jane Smith K
4. Bids in whole dollar increments only - $25, $26, $27
5. Bids placed or posted after the official closed post will not be accepted and the PTO cannot control WIFI, cell service, website posting times, or any other technical wizardry.
6. Bids are being placed in real-time. You can be outbid while placing a bid so please check to make sure your bid is the highest.
7. The PTO will be monitoring the bids. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
VIP Parking FAQs
1. The two highest bidders will be announced on 9/16/22
2. Payment must be received by 9/19/22 to be used on Back to School Night.
3. Any highest bidder who does not pay by 9/23/22 will forfeit their win and the next highest bidder will receive the spot.
4. Winners can pay via backpack drop (cash or check) or credit card by selecting "Additional Donation on the A to Z website
5. VIP Parking is for the 2022 - 2023 school year only
5. Your PTO dues must be paid to win a VIP parking spot. Pay My Dues
bottom of page