Mon, May 08|
Ridge High PAC
BOE Meeting - May 8 @ PAC FINAL BUDGET MEETING
Join us at the BOE meeting the Board will present the final budget before they vote on it!
Time & Location
May 08, 2023, 7:00 PM
Ridge High PAC, 268 S Finley Ave, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920, USA
About the event
Current Board Issues
- Assistant Principal Allocation
- Teacher Appreciation
- Text Book Approval Process
- Health Curriculum
- SLEO III Officers
HOW TO COMMENT AT BOE MEETING
If you are not comfortable public speaking, need help with translation assistance, need a babysitter so you can attend a meeting, or have any other questions or needs, we are here to help! Complete this google form and we will get back to you.
In Person Comments
All BOE meetings have the opportunity for public comment, and it will be listed on the Board Agenda for that night's meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items - you must go to the mic*
- Public Comment on Non-agenda Items - you must go the mic*
To ensure everyone has the opportunity to make a public comment. Please follow the 2 steps below as well as the BT BOE guidelines.
- There is a Zoom call for public comment this feed happens in real-time. The live feed is delayed therefore, persons who wish to make public comment using Zoom must open the Zoom call and monitor it for when they are being invited to make public comment.
- Text the PTO with your full name and confirm you are on the Zoom meeting
If you cannot attend, please follow the directions on how to access the public comment feed on the BOE website.
During public comment, please make sure you say your name and address. Public comment for live feed participants is after the in-person participants, so please be patient.
PUBLIC COMMENT - VIDEO MUST BE ON
Questions and comments must be poised to the full board you cannot address individual members, and the board may not respond immediately to your comment.
Please review the rest of the public comment rules here: https://www.bernardsboe.com/.../board_meeting_public_comment
Important BOE Links